Our long awaited trip to McKinleyville finally came and we were so excited to get there!!
Playing fetch with Patsy
Eating Strawberries out of Grandpa's Greenhouse
All these pictures were taken in the first 30 minutes that we were there...it is such an amazing place. It's so beautiful in the Redwoods and right near the beach. There house has so much to do and it is also so relaxing! It's kinda like a dream there. I love it, the kids love it, and Grandma and Grandpa were happy to have us there.
There are a ridiculous amount of pictures...so keep checking back!
7 comments:
I think Pauls Dad is officially the coolest ever!
that looks like a blast i could go for a spin on the rope swing... and yes i can so pic pauls dad singing along with his guatar.
I love these pictures so dang much. That looks like so much fun!! I just got updated with your blog and it was a lot of fun for me. Your kids really are adorable!
That is SO cute he was waiting down the road to bring them in on the horses! What a dream for kids!! That looks like a blast. Also, I am so jealous you went to Marine World!! We went there all the time growing up. Looks like such a fun trip. And by the way you are such nerd because you are the cutest pregnant girl ever and still so skinny!!
that place is a little kid's dream playhouse! my kids would be in heaven with the horses. how fun!!
OK that is awesome! I think I want to move in! You've really done it now your kids will never be the same and are going to want to visit there all the time now so you better save up for some more trips! Can't wait to see more pics of the farm!
ps love your belly shot. So cute!
Just checkin out your blog too. Cute.
Hey, my brother served his mission in McKinleyville. He loved it! And hopes to move there someday. It looked like a great vacation.
Post a Comment