With Thanksgiving come and gone the Christmas season has officially begun...
We had Thanksgiving Day at Matt & Stephanie's house...and it did not dissapoint.
YUM!
The rest of us decked out in RED baby---Go Utes!
My cute friend Jamie moved to Phx and had a ornament exchange party so Jenny and I headed up for the part-ay! And a part-ay it was.
Jamie never disappoints! It was fun to catch up with her and Mary and meet her new buddies and even squeeze in a "Jamie haircut".
I love it!
I love the smells, I love the music, I love the decorations, I love the light in my kids eye, I love the Christmas movies, I love the yummy treats, I love the fun, and
I love the spirit Christmas brings to my home.

9 comments:
yes ut dose, i love this time too, its the best. im so glad you came to the party that is true love. now im just waiting for a posting of the new dew so i can see it dry, that important you know.
I am so sad I missed the PARTY!! and can't wait to see the new hair cut! JEALOUS! Love the three kiddos pic on the couch!!
I will say it again - you just had a baby right? A 10k run? Dang I can barely move off my couch!
Yay! I love this season too and I love you for posting this. It got me even more excited for Christmas!
mmmm love christmas so much. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and Im impressed with the running you girls.
How fun! I love it too! What a fun idea to do an ornament exchange!!!
looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving!!!! cute cute cute pictures, we miss you all!!
Girl! You don't need any secrets, you look AMAZING! What a fun Thanksgiving and party. Good job on the 10k. I still LOVE your family picture, so cute!
scary pic of moi! :) good running that morning.
Post a Comment