Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Birthday Girl...

She's 4
...but she'll tell you she's 3 until she eats her cake.
i. love. her.
I love...
how sweet she is
how "grownup" she thinks she is
how she signs "I love you and I like you" all the time
her little giggle at the end of her sentences when she's being silly
how she is always up for a cuddle and back scratch
how she sings along with me to my songs in the car
her ability to become friends with everyone in a room in a matter of minutes
how she says "A-name" at the end of her prayers
her obsession with gum and lipstick
how she is my little helper
her sassy little attitude
how quick she catches on to things
her smile
***
What do you love?
***
Happy Birthday Smooch
We sure love you!

11 comments:

jenny said...

have a super fun birthday, raegan!! :D

Tami said...

She is so dang cute!! That is cute that she sings along with you to your songs! I loved hearing the things you love about her! She seems like such a darling little girl! Hope she has a really great Birthday!

Jana said...

I love Raegan's beautiful green eyes, how much she loves to spend time with her family, and her sweet little voice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAEGAN!!! We love you!

Unknown said...

Have a happy birthday, tell me how you like the Chipmonk movie. You are a very sweet big 4 year old girl! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! I had a really fun 4 year old birthday party, and I can still remember it. Elise crimped my hair with her new crimping iron, so I had the 80's big hair, and I got this pink princess Barbie that i had really wanted...and my neighbor across the street that came to my party started crying because she wanted my barbie ha ha Hope it's a WONDERFUL day!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh she's so cute! I love that picture of her! So funny, she and Sierra are just two weeks apart in age. I love her big smile!!! I hope you come to Utah sometime so I can take her picture!

JaMie HeApS said...

i love how she can ask 100 questions all in one breath with out breacking a sweat, i love how tuff she is and that shes up for all boys and all boy games, i love how she holds so stinkin still when i cut her hair and how cute she looks in that hat and fancy boots. happy bday reagan we love you.

Mary and Ryan said...

I love how she still might think my first or middle name is "snack". I love how she gives me snuggles and hugs and always wants hot tamales. I love how she loves big D and holds his hand:) I love her cute little voice and how she never throws fits (no matter you say:) Happy Birthday Raegan!

Amanda said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Raegan!

I love your Christmas Card picture and the new picture of the kids on the top of the blog! So cute!

We bought "The Watts" house from Richard and Susan. So the one we've always been in. :)

Marianne Henderson said...

I love how happy she is when we visit and I love her big hugs, but mostly I love how much she reminds me of you.

The Cannons said...

I've always loved Raegan because she reminds me so much of Audrey. I love when she says, "um, um, um" and then keeps on going! I just sit back and listen to her go. She really is the sweetest little girl- soak every last bit of her in!!