Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 09

We started the festivities off with Christmas Eve dinner at our house with Matt & Steph's family.

My favorite part of Christmas Eve is having the kids act out the nativity. Little Morgan got to be a very oversized Jesus
We had our yummy traditional Christmas Eve ham dinner



sang Christmas carols


decorated cookies for Santa and visited the night away


We ended the night with the opening of new PJ's and hopping in the car to see some Christmas lights.



Once we got home the kids were no joke begging to go to bed, so after they set out cookies & milk for Santa they hopped into bed and Paul and I stayed up to make sure everything was just perfect for
Santa


The morning was a hit!!
Santa did not disappoint
and Raegan made sure to remind us that we were celebrating
"Jesus Birthday"...
so nice to know they actually do listen to us now and again
Brig loved this "pooping reindeer" that "SANTA" brought me...nice Santa!

Morgan slept through most of the chaos...but did wake up for a little bit to try out her new toys
The kids made eachother Christmas presents and were so excited for eachother to open them. For days before Christmas they were playing the guessing game and I even heard Raegan say once "I didn't make you a shark Brigham!"

Another day she told Paul "today we got you a movie"
when Brig looked at her with wide eyes because she had broken a secret, she quickly said
"I mean we got you a smoothie"
Nice attempt at a save Raegan...but I like the quick thinkin'

Morgan trying out her new ride from Nana & Pa



We had a GREAT Christmas

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!


10 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your table all set for Christmas dinner! Way cute!

Karli said...

I loved all your pictures! Your kids are so cute!

jamie heaps said...

i like the pooping reindeer myslef. looks like a fun xmasand that ride for morgan looks like a blast you might want to give that a whirl yourself.

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute! I love that they were begging to go to bed!!

Mary and Ryan said...

I wish Santa had brought me a pooping reindeer! I love the kis all dressed up for the nativity, super cute!

Paige said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas....cant wait to go to Cali! are you excited?

Joel & Megan said...

I love all the pictures, and especially to hear Reagan's cover ups:P I'll have to try that sometime :)

Anonymous said...

maybe somethingi s wrong with my computer, cuz your background isn't showing up and it's hard to read! but I LOVE the pictures--looks like you guys had a fun christmas! And Reagan is a girl after my own heart...I was always giving people "hints" on their presents and then trying to cover up when they guessed it right ha ha

Unknown said...

It looks like the perfect Christmas at the Cannons. I love to see Christmas through the eyes of the kids. You are blessed with a beautiful family.

The Cannons said...

Thanks SO much for having us over. We had such a great night. What a wonderful Christmas this was.