Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"This is the First Day I've Been 6!"

I cannot believe that my little boy is 6!!
This morning as I rushed in from my run to wish him a Happy Birthday, he greeted me with the hugest smile and "This is the First Day I've Been 6!!" Thats right and the great part is you get 364 more days of being 6 buddy. Enjoy them all!
Raegan was adamant that he isnt 6 until he eats his cake! :)

My Favorite things about Brig:
His dimple-I loved it from the moment he was born
His sense of humor
When he was little he said "I loge you" for I love you, and still says it back when I say it to him
He has the greatest imagination
His baby talk when he loves on Morgan
How he plays with Raegan like she's one of his buddies
He give the best "snuggers"
How when he watches a show he gets out all of the right toys and acts it out
He still isnt too cool to kiss me g'bye when I drop him off at school
How much he LOVES animals
How he wants to be just like his Dad
How he has complete control over his eyes-its insanely cool, he can do whatever he wants with them--really ask him sometime
His tender heart
His love for life
He makes our home a better place. I love him.
What do you love about Brig?
Happy Birthday Buddy!

12 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I hope he has a happy birthday!

Jana said...

I love Briggy's beautiful singing voice, what a great big cousin he is and how my family says "snugger" thanks to him.

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to talk to you tonight!

jamie heaps said...

BRIG I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER AROUND YOU ANYMORE, IM FORGETTING ALL THE CUTE BRIG MOMENTS. I WILL SAY YOU ARE AWSOME AT IMAGINING AND PLAYING ANIMALS. YOU WERE ONE TOUGH COOKIE WITH YOUR ARM IN A SLING. AND YOU ARE TIWNNERS WITH YOUR DAD, AND I THINK HES A STUD SO YOUR PRETTY MUCH SET:)

Mary and Ryan said...

I too love his little dimple and how he is so Pauls twin. He has a sense of humor far beyond his years and has a fiesty little competitive streak, knows all the words to the phineas and ferb song and of course the imagination:)

The Gardners said...

Isn't it crazy to watch your kids get big so FAST! He is a Handsome little guy! I hope he has a great Birthday!

jeannie said...

OH Happy Birthday day Briggy we miss you!! Reece says he wishes he could jump on the tramp with you!

Tami said...

I love that picture of him he is so handsome! I hope he has a fun being 6!

The Cannons said...

By far my fav thing of little Brig is his mad "shake your booty" skills. His little hips move so funny. We still all say "oohh, Freaky Monkey!" He has the best one liners and keeps everyone laughing. Oh, and I love that he's a BYU fan- He's a smart kid.
Happy Birthday Brig!

Anonymous said...

well, considering I haven't seen brig since he was only a few months old, I'd have to say how CUTE he is in pictures!!! ha ha It's a sign that we need to come see you guys

jenichild said...

I love his wiggly eyes and how much he and Tan look alike. Hope he had a great birthday!

Stacie said...

I love that he requested to eat out at In-N-Out and only got a milkshake and fries!

Marianne Henderson said...

I miss miss miss him!