Friday, February 12, 2010

a little of this and a little of that...

Yep...It's been busy over here and I have very much neglected the blog.
So here is one of those uber-annoying random catch up posts.
Deal with it :)



Mostly we have been enjoying the hustle and bustle that involves these little ones


Love Them!



Keep reading if you want a little peak into our latest happenings because I just know every time you clicked on my blog your world came crashing down because there was no update
just joking
really you dont have to read all of these posts, but have at it if you'd like :)

5 comments:

Tami said...

Of course I want to read all your post silly woman. I love hearing what your up too! Your girls look so much alike. They are beautiful!

JaMie HeApS said...

YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY GIRL. LOOK AT YOU, YOU SEWING ANIMAL YOUR TAKING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. IM IMPRESSED

Mary and Ryan said...

You need to teach a little sewing class woman! I am super impressed with all the stuff your whipping out! Love the cow pie and that Paul got a picture of it:)

Cori Henderson said...

I don't mind the catch up posts:) You still get it all blogged right? You're so talented with the sewing! I'm impressed!

Sharee Gariety said...

Oh my goodness--those girls in their matching outfits are darling. Little Morgan looks just like part of the family!