Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've been thinking...

which I know can be scary, but this was good thinking
thinking how lucky I am
thinking about all I have been blessed with
thinking about my family
thinking about my freedoms
thinking about my religion
so last night when the missionaries from my church dropped by and challenged us to share what we believe with others it was fitting
when they left I thought about what they said and continued doing what I had been doing before they showed up
This morning I thought about what they said and got distracted making lunches, brushing teeth, and feeding my baby
But now I'm sitting here thinking about it again
and I just want to share what I have, what I believe, and what I am greateful for...

3 comments:

Jana said...

Beautiful post, Trisha. I had lots of the same feelings this past week... I like to think I am always grateful, but its easy to forget and take things for granted. Thanks for the reminder -- I love you!

Brian and Janette said...

Sounds like some great things to be thinking about!

Jen said...

I love this post. I feel soo blessed too and it is because of the way I was raised and being LDS. I need to share it more often as well. Thanks for posting it!