I have so much to post about...
school getting out, projects, sports
BUT this definitely tops the list
my newest niece
Lenna Rue Schaat
Isnt she just precious?
My sister Jana posted this on her blog about it all...
she wrote it much more eloquently then I could, so check it out.
We are all so excited to have Lenna here safe and sound

8 comments:
so glad its a new post... what a cute tiny bitty one, glad all is well.
ah, she's on the c-pap. hope she gets off of that thing soon. what a sweetie!
Actually she was only on that for not even a whole day, thats just the pic I have :)
Congrats to the whole family. Glad she got here safely and that she's doing so well!
What a cutie, and I like her name.
Just a little tiny thing. I'm so glad she's going well! My nephew was born at 31 weeks and really struggled, but he's fine today. Yay for modern medicine:)
oh now it's working! Cute lil babe! I hope she is doing great! Congrats on your new lil niece!
Post a Comment