I camped out with my friend, Jeannie
for Pre-School Registration!
I know it sounds a little crazy
but this preschool is awesome and a steal of a deal
& always fills up Fast!
We got there at 1:30...yes, in the morning
and started the waiting for the doors to open at 8 am!
It was a little scary out there in the middle of the night,
so we spent some of the night in the car!
Every All-Nighter needs lots of drinks & snacks...Jean came prepared!
And around 5 we had to make a potty & snack stop at the local Chevron (didn't mean to take it in front of the Beer sign...accident )!

Later in the morning we were joined by Lisa, Errica & Jenny!
At 8 am the doors were finally opened...and it was quite chaotic. But we finally got them all signed up and ready to start August 13th!
All though we were delirious by the end of the night...it was FUN!
The Things You Do For Your Kids!

7 comments:
Trisha,
You are CRAZY!! I can't imagine I am going to love my child that much! :) What a good mommy, though, really.
And Briggy,
I can't believe you are big enough to start school! Quit growing up... we're missing it!! We love you the most!
Love, Aunt Jana & Uncle Clint
i love that you have jean posing by the beer section of the chevron. subliminal advertising! ha totally kidding T. I miss you. I can't believe how old brig is gettign. I need to give you and your kids a hug!!!
What a fun night we had!! I have so many goods on you now after all that chatting!! You better be nice or else!
PS I didn't realize I was in front of beer sign oops!! I should have been in front of the DC sign, that is what I usually advertise for.
Aren't we the best moms to put forth such great efforts for our little farts!! HA
oh that makes me so sad i should be there pulling that all nighter with you guys. dax is so going to miss that pre school group! you sitll have to do a " boy " group thing once a week to spice things up.
amazing mom!!!!
So sad I missed it! I LOVE that preschool.
You guys deserve a medal! I probably could have come and just said Dallas was 3, Im sure no one would have caught on! Dax for sure would have loved Preschool with Brig and Reese, and would have been able to go because he is POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY JAMIE!! Trish, I gave my sister your cold shower trick because she is having troubles, and it worked and she is so grateful!!! maybe next year I can pull the all nighter with ya'll!!!
Trisha - you are nuts - but I am sure it was worth it. See you next week.
Post a Comment