Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Belated Father's Day Part 2!

In Honor of the Fathers in
My Family's Life
I decided to post some pictures of them in their
Most Serious of Moments!
One of the things that made me fall in love with Paul is his sense of humor!
Thank you for still making me laugh,
being my husband, best friend,
and "Daddy " to our kids!
I Love You! I Love You! I Love You!

I must have found humor so important in my husband
because my wonderful dad
may appear to be a quiet man,
but he is foolin' you he is a goofball...& I love it!
Thank you Dad for being such a great person,
I am lucky to have you as my Dad!
I Love You!

"The Apple Must Not Fall Far From The Tree"

Paul's humor came from somewhere, his Dad!

Thank you for being you and always making me laugh!

I Love You!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

pauls dad is his twin i can so picture a paul down the road looking just like that. foxy.