Check it out!
My Lil' Sis Stacie is so creative! She is the "Queen Bee" of Sewing,
she really is so talented (a talent that I unfortunately do NOT have)
Now she uses her amazing talent sewing dance costumes as her student job at BYU Idaho.
But she started sewing young and when she was probably 12 or so she even taught classes in the summer to younger girls in the neighborhood.
She can sew anything that she wants without even using a pattern.
Some of her creations have been:
swimsuits, blankets, skirts, altering the HUGEST clothes ever from D.I. to fit her tiny little frame and many more projects!
When I got married she made us a rag quilt,
when I had Brigham she made him a darling outfit,
and when I had Raegan she made her a handmade chenille blanket.
The latest gift I have received is this AMAZING bag that she made for me for my birthday!
I Love It!
You are so awesome Stac, thanks again!

3 comments:
I agree. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again... you and Stace seriously need to start an eBay business together or something, you creative little girls! Love you!
well gosh i need to make you things more often! i'm really not the super seamstress you make me sound like but you have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say those sweet, sweet things! i miss you to the moon!
WOW Stacie you are amazing!! I know you don't know me but I'll be waiting for mine in the mail!!!
Trish you have a talented sis when she comes for a visit we can put her to work!!
Post a Comment