Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Blast from the Past!

Brig's new Obsession.....
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Seriously these days...Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony, Transformers, Cabbage Patch Dolls!
The list goes on and on, everything from my childhood is back and going strong!
It's fun and it makes me feel young AGAIN!
His favorite Ninja Turtle is Raphael, so Paul helped out with the playtime by making this mask out of an old t-shirt!
"GO Raphael!!"



(And yes...of course, If "Big Brother" is doing it, Raegan wants to join in)

Brig has the greatest imagination, it is always fun for me to see what he comes up with!

I love you, kiddo!

8 comments:

jeannie said...

That is awesome!! I love how Briggs is such a good make-believer. Also how his parents are so cute to help out with the costumes.

Jana said...

I laughed out loud. I feel bad for myself for being so far away. boo.

jenny said...

Isn't it the truth?! I'm still dreading Rainbow Brite coming back in - that's one I can live without! Super cool TNT mask!

Stacie said...

how creative! this is too cool! oh and t, i made a blog just for you! i emailed the link, but you never seem to get people's emails so here it is: staceburg.blogspot.com

jeannie said...

Riley thinks Briggs should wear that for halloween!!

JaMie HeApS said...

i love that kid. just watching him imagine is pure entertainment.

Mary and Ryan said...

I would like Paul to make me a Michael Angelo orange mask please.

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much is comming back from when we were young. Your kids are so cute! We hope to see them again soon. Oh and this is Amanda Coon, by the way! :)