Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Mommy

6 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

Hi Trisha! I'm glad you found our blogspot, and that you left me yours. You do such a good job. I'll have to figure out how you do some of your stuff. Anyway, I just want to say that your kids are ADORABLE! They totally look like Henderson's to me. So cute. You should visit our blog sometime again. I finally got it updated, and have pictures of Dallin's first day of kindergarten. (that was today, actually.) Boy was I a mess. Anyway, I love the pictures! Take care! love, Sharee

jeannie said...

HOW fun! I miss playing dolls with my baby girl! So cute! Dang it.... big squishes!

Mary and Ryan said...

Can I borrow her?

Jana said...

She's going to have to give me lessons... she looks pretty skilled!

jeannie said...

She will be a great mom to my grandchildren!! HA SHe already knows her stuff.

JaMie HeApS said...

YOU KNOE WHAT THEY SAY LIKE DAUGHTER LIKE MOTHER, SHE LEARNS ALL THE GOOD FROM YOU TRISH SO YOU MUST BE AMAZING!!!