Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm A Big Kid Now!!

Yesterday was a BIG day for Brigham...
The 1st Day of Preschool!
He has been excited for weeks to start school and "play with his friends"!

Raegan on the other hand NOT so excited for her "playpal" and Big Brother
to be away for 2 mornings every week!

Really they play so well together...

and love eachother so so much!

But as you can see he is READY TO GO!

Dad was so proud of his "Little Man"
And so was Mom, but it is a little bittersweet.
He is so excited and likes to have something to do everyday and is ready to get learning,
but he's "My Little Boy" and I will miss him
(but I am sure I will have no problem finding plenty of errands to run and chores to do with only 1 kid to bring along)

So here he is with his buddy Reece!

Raegan loved preschool too, and wished she got to stay!


Brig, I am so proud of you!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! remember how he asked me to go to school with him! i wish i could. he is so stinking awesome!

Trisha said...

I wish you could too...we miss you Stac!!

jeannie said...

Brig you look like such a big boy!! What a fun place. I'm so glad we were #1 and #2 and got them in. I was all worth it! Cute pics and I love the one of Reag on the pillow. Precious!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun day brig you look so handsom your mom did you up right for the big day. dax is so missing out. he loves checking out your blog and seeing brig.

laura said...

Hey girl! I know my blog has been boring. I have had no pictures to post since our camera has no charger but we used ace points tonight and got a camera! Yay! Brig looks so cute and I can't get over how much hair Raegan has! Can she give some to Tylie? I wish you guys were coming this weekend, dang drivers school!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh... I almost cried. He is so grown up. Seriously, quit it Briggy!

Heather O. said...

Wow, congratulations Brig!

jenny said...

great post, trish! you captured the day perfectly! it even made me sniffle a bit!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeannie said...

TRISH!!
ready to play, hurry up!