oh my cute little raegan!! I love those beautiful curls in her hair. she is the cutest i miss her sweet little voice and kisses.
is it completely crazy to be jealous of a 2 year old? she's beautiful!
love it! who is her stylist? ;)
not only is she one tough cookie that can ride a mean bull is is a buet, here flowing hair is making me a little jelouse
I noticed her hair at church yesterday and how grown up she looked. She is absolutely adorable- but I'm sure you already know that!Miranda
Love little Raegan, Dallas thinks the pictures are super cute!!
all of our kiddies are growing up too fast. raegan is such a little doll!
What a beautiful little lady! Her hair is the most gorgeous color.
I can't believe how big your kids are! Reagan is such a cute girl. She looks so much like your (Trisha's) side of the family, especially Jana.
Can I just say she is gorgeous (did I spell that right?) She must get her good looks from her Mommy!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh my cute little raegan!! I love those beautiful curls in her hair. she is the cutest i miss her sweet little voice and kisses.
is it completely crazy to be jealous of a 2 year old? she's beautiful!
love it! who is her stylist? ;)
not only is she one tough cookie that can ride a mean bull is is a buet, here flowing hair is making me a little jelouse
I noticed her hair at church yesterday and how grown up she looked. She is absolutely adorable- but I'm sure you already know that!
Miranda
Love little Raegan, Dallas thinks the pictures are super cute!!
all of our kiddies are growing up too fast. raegan is such a little doll!
What a beautiful little lady! Her hair is the most gorgeous color.
I can't believe how big your kids are! Reagan is such a cute girl. She looks so much like your (Trisha's) side of the family, especially Jana.
Can I just say she is gorgeous (did I spell that right?) She must get her good looks from her Mommy!
Post a Comment