What a fun Dad! We just sleep in!
Brig looks so much older! I want the boring Sunday's back! :) Hey do you want to do something Tuesday?
come insaaaaaaaide, it's fun insaaaaaaide!I wanna play.
Reece wants to come and play in that!! What a hoot!
How fun! Isn't it great how kids love simple things as a homemade playhouse?! They have great imaginations!
some times sundays just do me in!! way to get creative uni
Ditto to Jana's comment.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a fun Dad! We just sleep in!
Brig looks so much older! I want the boring Sunday's back! :) Hey do you want to do something Tuesday?
come insaaaaaaaide, it's fun insaaaaaaide!
I wanna play.
Reece wants to come and play in that!! What a hoot!
How fun! Isn't it great how kids love simple things as a homemade playhouse?! They have great imaginations!
some times sundays just do me in!! way to get creative uni
Ditto to Jana's comment.
Post a Comment