Friday, April 18, 2008

Go Cheetahs!



Brig is in Pee Wee Soccer, and is really loving it. He loves to run around and kick the ball and he especially loves that Dad is Coach Paul. It is so much fun to watch his little team play, they all get so excited to get the ball but once they get it they are so excited that they forget where to kick it. I love watching his little games.





Yep, Paul is trying to keep up with the little guys trying to tell them that they are headed straight out of bounds. I have really loved watching Paul with the kids, he is such a great coach. I have been so impressed with his patience, last week he even let the kids play a game called
"kick the coach"!
Practice Makes Perfect, right??

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm sure Paul is a great Coach... and of course an awesome Dad! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to watch my kids play sports one day. Cory can't wait to be a coach. Keep enjoying these fun times with your kids!

Jana said...

I didn't know he was doing that! That is so cute and what a fun thing for Brig & Paul to do together -- I still remember when Dad was my coach and it was the best!!

Go Brig!!

JessieC said...

Cute pics :) It's so grown up sounding to coach your son's soccer team, are we really that old:) Brig looks like a professional!! Way to go coach!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh i wish dax was playing with hime. brig you look like such a stud, how lucky you are to have your daddy be you coach GO UNI.

Stacie said...

soccer! he's so big.

Unknown said...

Hey that kick the coach game sounds fun, any rules? Go Brig!

Marianne Henderson said...

What fun! Brig must be loving it.