Can't get over how cute your kids are Trish
raegan is beautiful! and i wish i had pool weather. love you. miss you.
I'm still thinking Raegan's eyes are green!
Love the POOL DAYS I'm glad we got to hit some while I was there. I miss ya already!
What would we do without pool days?? So glad we have many ahead of us!!!!
One word. Jealous.
oh i want to be there!!!!!!!!! you have the cutest little monkeys. just tell the truth has reagan gotten over me dropping her in the hot tub? i will never get over that.
Wow, it must be warm...nice!
No pool weather here, yet. We're having a super late WINDY, WINDY, spring. Your kids are so cute!
Looks like a lot of fun! You have such cute kids!! Can't wait to see you guys at Lake Powell!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Can't get over how cute your kids are Trish
raegan is beautiful! and i wish i had pool weather. love you. miss you.
I'm still thinking Raegan's eyes are green!
Love the POOL DAYS I'm glad we got to hit some while I was there. I miss ya already!
What would we do without pool days?? So glad we have many ahead of us!!!!
One word. Jealous.
oh i want to be there!!!!!!!!! you have the cutest little monkeys. just tell the truth has reagan gotten over me dropping her in the hot tub? i will never get over that.
Wow, it must be warm...nice!
No pool weather here, yet. We're having a super late WINDY, WINDY, spring. Your kids are so cute!
Looks like a lot of fun! You have such cute kids!! Can't wait to see you guys at Lake Powell!!
Post a Comment