The Cannon Boys are famous for their yUmMy Dutch Oven Creations. So Friday night we all headed to the Catalina State Park and had some tasty food. (The fire risk was too high, so NO campfire). Paul was a good sport, he was feeling really sick but still came along!
"God Made Dirt, So Dirt Don't Hurt" At least I hope so, because clearly Raegan was enjoying herself playing in the dirt. She had fun, so that's all that matters!!
3 comments:
Oh it looks like you all had such a blast! And Raegan's hair is getting SO LONG!
I think you need to blow that picture of Raegan up to like life size and hang it on your wall, priceless!
Yah I don't recall ever getting any of that dutch oven cooking!! PAUL you are in big DOO DOO!!
Love Raegan's picture too! She is so darn cute!!
Post a Comment