Friday, May 23, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Brig school went to the zoo for a fieldtrip.
Here he is with his buddy checking out the Lions.
I love our zoo it is the perfect size and we have some great animals, including 2 polar bears which are the kids favorite. But our Lions are not doing so well, they are lathargic, skinny and their hair is even starting to fall out. They just lay there and it is so sad, the zoo says they are just old and that it's normal, but I still feel bad for "Sarabi and Mufassa" (as my kids call them).


Brig's friend was cracking me up, because he kept looking at this map like he could read it looking for the anteaters. It was hilarious.


3 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like fun! I love the zoo and can't wait til Dallas appreciates it, too!

Marianne Henderson said...

Poor lions!

JaMie HeApS said...

that zoo is the BOMB BABY BOOM BOOM!!!