Looking through all these pictures really makes me miss all of our family! We feel so lucky that we were able to see so much of my family (we missed you Heather) and all of Paul's Family (that's the next post I'll do). We love Arizona and all of the new adventures it has brought for our little family...but we really miss having more family around (we are lucky to have Matt and his family here)!
Brig and Pa! He loves "Grandpa Lessons" and all the silly games Pa plays with him. He is still running around calling everyone "Stinky, Stynky" and the "What's worse than 1 pinky?" Game!
Nana, Brig, Raegan and Pa at Temple Square
We were so lucky to have Stacie come down from Idaho to visit! Thank goodness, because the kids kept asking where Aunt Stacie was. Stacie is so much fun, we wish we could have had more time together.
We went to this delicious Italian Restaurant!
I know this picture is fuzzy, but I had to post it. The restaurant had this statue of a little boy peeing and OF COURSE my kids were very fascinated with it. On the way to the bathroom, they both loudly informed me "THERE'S A LITTLE BOY PEEING" and on the way back to the table I had to go through all the embarrassment again! HA!
(and by the way, for anyone who read the post with letters to my Dad from Brig, this monkey is the "freaky monkey")
Brig and my cousin, Jarrett.
GO A's!
Brig has decided to be an A's fan lately, I am pretty sure it is because his favorite color is green....but whatever the reason, I'll take it. I am sure the time will come when he will go back to being a Yankees fan with his Dad, so we'll enjoy it while it lasts!
6 comments:
love the pedi's is there anything better
You have the cutest little family Trish! I'm glad to see you're doing well!
Hi Trisha I am so glad that you have a blog your little family is adorable!!! I am so excited that we can keep in touch and I can see what you and your family are up too. Thanks for the comment I will talk to you later!
Hey! I'm so excited I foud your blog. Your family is so cute! Sounds like you guys are doing really well.
Looks like you had fun. Isn't baby Dallas a cutie?!
Thanks for the good times and memories on your recent visit.
Post a Comment