On our way home to Arizona, we got to go to the 1st Cannon Family Reunion in St. George! It was such a blast, I really love Paul's family. They are so much fun, never a dull moment! It was fun to have all of Paul's siblings, his parents, Grandma, Aunts and Uncles and Cousins all together. (Isn't it amazing how those Cannons all look so much alike??)
My favorite line was when we were all sitting watching a movie at night, and Paul got up to go to the bathroom. A minute later Raegan leans over to Matt (Paul's brother) and says
"Where's your brother, Uncle Mack??"
It was hilarious, why she didn't ask where her dad was is beyond me, but it was great. I think it all just started making sense to her that Paul and I have brothers and sisters and moms and dads!



1 comment:
hey miss you are just partying all summer huh! you are both so lucky to have such great families!
Post a Comment