I love the 4th of July! I love the reminder to be grateful for the beautiful country that we live in and to be reminded of the freedoms that we take for granted.
This 4th of July our friends, the Haughts, invited us to their cabin (thanks guys). It was so much fun. We went to a parade in the morning, played at the Lake and then went to a Rodeo that night. The rest of the weekend we relaxed, shot pellet guns, played old school NES nintendo and did more relaxing and visiting.
The Rodeo...Brig loved everything about it. He was even patient enough to wait until the very end to see the Bull Riding, and was annoyed at the bulls because they kept bucking off the cowboys! Ha!

We went to the ski resort nearby and rode the lift to the top, isn't that view gorgeous?? Not to shabby for Arizona!
9 comments:
What a fun 4th you had!! We miss you guys already!! I thought back to last years 4th with you guys and the homemade fireworks and then fireworks and fire ants at the church! Those were good times!
What a fun 4th you had!! We miss you guys already!! I thought back to last years 4th with you guys and the homemade fireworks and then fireworks and fire ants at the church! Those were good times!
That really was a great 4th! Thanks for spending it with us!!
Looks like you guys had a blast. Don't you just love the 4th? Darling pictures!
Looks like fun. I love the pictures you got done too! How cute are your kids:)
not to shabby at all!!! im glad you had a good day i LOVE THE 4TH!!!
You guys did it up good!! It looks so fun! We are back now, ready to party!!
Do your kids ever get all the Dallas's in your life mixed up?
Looks like a fun weekend. I was happy to see Brig wearing his A's cap.
Post a Comment