So after Mother's Day and Father's Day my kids wanted to know when Happy Kid's Day was!
So Paul got really excited and set the date...
Happy Kid's Day would be July 19th!
So July 19th came and Brig was not feeling so great but we decided to give it a go! So they started out the morning by opening a Happy Kid's Day present and then Brig got so sick that we decided to finish Happy Kid's Day when he would enjoy it more.
Paul was really cute because he was so bummed that we had to postpone the BIG day.
So this past Saturday we started it all over again! They woke up in the morning and got Paul's famous Mickey Pancakes
(he really makes yummy pancakes)!
After breakfast we headed to the movie theatre to see the movie Wall-E, which the kids liked but we thought it was a letdown! That's okay it's always fun to take the kids to a movie.
(seriously they are a little crazy!)
They got pampered all day with their favorites...
Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs for Lunch and Grilled Cheese for Dinner!!
So I think Happy Kid's Day is a new family tradition, the kids loved it. They kept saying is this "Happy Kids Day Movie?", "Is this Happy Kids Day Lunch?".......
14 comments:
That is so cute! I love your shoes by the way. Is Raegan obsessed with little mermaid like Tylie is? Tylie just got a babie Ariel like that one.
What a Cute Idea!?! It looks like everyone had a good time!
So when is happy friend day?? I wanna present! HA HA Looks like fun!
How fun. I love that idea! I agree with you about Wall-E. I felt the same way. You look gorgeous.
you guys look like you had so much fun!!! You look so freaking cute like always and so does your little kids.
Yes that is Russell Crowe's kid, dont they look so much alike? Everytime Cori or Mark see Ry they have to say something about him looking just like Russell. Its so funny cause I never thought it until they said something and he totally looks like him and his child.
Hey hon, I just came back to your page and I didnt realize when I left a comment that I was logged under haylies name:) But that was from me! Love the whole happy kids day, Im definetly going to try it! love ya! Oh and you look so stinkin cute, I love your hair!
You are so creative! I love the Happy Kid Day idea so much, I think we'll do it too!
You guys are such cute parents. I wish I could have been there for Kid's Day. Miss you guys.
what a fun idea! do you want to come swim on thursday?
How cute are you guys!!I used to ask that question when I was little and my Mom would just say, "every day is kids day" I think it is so cool you guys are having this every year! I might have to have one too!
ok thats about the cutest thing ive ever heard. What a good idea!!
Yeah that is the cousin I stayed with. She said that she is doing okay but they still dont have a couple of the test results back. That can seriously be the worst part of it, taking for every for the results. Love ya!
What a fun thing to do for your kids and a nice way to make them feel special!
OK - so much for the excuse I always gave you kids - "Everyday is kid's day". Love you.
Post a Comment