Yipee, let's make a mess, get stinky and get our hands in pumpkin goo!
But yet, still so fun!

The kids dug in, but weren't too sure about it. Raegan did not like how it made her hands feel, but when we reassured her that we could clean them after she went for it.
(again, I am a little embarassed to post this pic bc her hair is out of control...what do you expect from a 2 year old after a long day of running around and playing?)

Here they are...our 2008
Jack-O-Lanterns!
10 comments:
I love your SPOOKY pumpkins! Hope you guys have a happy halloween!
Oh how fun!!! I LOVE carving pumpkins and it looks like y'all had a blast!!! Happy Halloween!!!
Those are masterpieces!!!
Fun stuff, I love those pumpkins.
if you make one more hair comment about regan i might have to shoot you? is she entering a perfect hair contest or what?
love the pumkins and all the mooshy guts
Your pumpkins are so cute!! It's pretty sad we still havent got around to carving ours. Your kids look like they loved it!
Wow, those jack-o-lanterns look professional!
Those are great looking pumpkins. Hope you have a fun night of trick-or-treating!
Pumpkin Artists! Hoping the trick or treating is as good as the pumpkins turned out.
Trisha... Hey It's Alicia Gardner(was Thompson) I found your Blog on Jamies. It is so cute. You and your kids are adorable. I would Love to stay in touch. Email me and I'll send you an Invite to our blog. My email is aliciagardner22@gmail.com
Post a Comment