Friday, January 30, 2009

from our home to yours....








(another post below)

32 comments:

Tami said...

OH my gosh congratulations!!! You have the cutest kids. I can't wait to see what the third will look like.

JessieC said...

We are soooo excited for you guys. New babies are the best!! I told mom someone else will be getting pregnant in the family because it seems like we always have babies in twos around here:) Well it won't be us quite yet:)

jami said...

congrats on the new baby. That is so exciting. September is the best month of the whole year!

Kinsey said...

Congrats!!! We're so happy and excited for you!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh ya baby. im so excited are you hoping for a boy or a girl? and i can so see paul pluging his nose!

Aubrey said...

Congrats Trisha. I am so excited for you guys! What a cute way to anounce the good news! I hope you have been feeling well.

Mary and Ryan said...

So happy for you guys! I cant wait to meet the little monkey!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm SO SO SO happy for you guys!! And i can't believe Cindy is prego too :) and babies due at the same time??!! How fun!! Congrats! and i love the pictures :)

The Gardners said...

How exciting, Congrats!! Hope your feeling well.

Cindy said...

What cute pictures. That's a fun way to announce it. I'm really excited for you guys. I'll keep praying for twins! :)

Joel & Megan said...

Congratulations!!! We are SO Excited for you! Can;t wait to meet the new addition.

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sharee Gariety said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys to have another adorable child in your family!

Meg the Potty Animal said...

So excited for you guys! How wonderful! You might want to consider moving to a colder climate though for the summer especially since the baby is due in Sept! Oh and Sept 14th is my dads birthday! Good day!

Reed Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Number 3 seems like such a huge deal to me...probably cuz you're out numbered. Anyhow, that is just AwEsOmE!

Elise said...

YAY!!!! Congrats you guys!!! I'm So thrilled that y'all are having another & that Cindy is having one too!! I wish I were closer to see all the little ones...what fun!!! Love you guys!

Elise said...

YAY!!!! Congrats you guys!!! I'm So thrilled that y'all are having another & that Cindy is having one too!! I wish I were closer to see all the little ones...what fun!!! Love you guys!

Jana said...

As you know, we are thrilled for you! We love you already, Baby Cannon!

laura said...

That was so cute! What a neat way to post it!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Stacie said...

Most creative baby announcement I've ever seen.

Miranda said...

So happy for your family- Congratulations Trisha!

Ben and Andria said...

I am SO excited for you and your family!!! Congratulations!!!

mickisha said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! We are gettin pumped up to have another some time soon too (I have to give myself pep talks about the months of vomiting thing:)) Hope you are feeling awesome and hope to see you someday soon!

Mike and Lisa said...

How exciting!! Congrats Trisha!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats you guys!

Debbie Cannon said...

Your blog is soooo cute! And we are so excited for your new addition. My birthday is Sept 12, so wouldn't it be fun if this baby and Cindy's baby were both born on that day! Too fun! We love you! Congrats Love, Aunt Debbie Cannon

jeannie said...

I'm so glad I got to be there in person for the big news. Thanks Paul for the slip up! Thanks so much for the fun time I'm already ready to come back!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trish! I'm so excited for you! September is a great month! I hope you're feeling well!

Courtney said...

How fun!!! I'm sure your kids are super excited.

Unknown said...

Lucky Brigy and Reagan are getting a baby. Happy Pa

Heather O. said...

We are so excited for Luke to have a new little cousin!