Haha! Her and Tylie really need to play dress up!! When do you leave again? Let's get together one of these days :)
Raegan!!!I mean Hollywood.... You are darling in your shades, you know I think you are the sweetest.
So funny! I love how girls always have to put a dramatic twist on everything. So cute. I love that picture!
LoVE It!!! She's adorable! So excited to see what #3 looks like! Hope you're feeling great!!!
hee hee...So cute and I'm sure Paul loves the drama just tell him she gets it from him :)
A LITTLE OF HER MOM AND A LITTLE OF HER DAD. HOLLYWOOD I LIKE IT.
Thankfully, she's much less complicated than Hollywood though! We sure do love her.
Thats awesome! I love the little look on her face like, "ya I know Im hot". What a doll!
Your daughter is a doll!
Way cute photo! You girls rock! and so exciting that you are adding another one!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Haha! Her and Tylie really need to play dress up!! When do you leave again? Let's get together one of these days :)
Raegan!!!I mean Hollywood.... You are darling in your shades, you know I think you are the sweetest.
So funny! I love how girls always have to put a dramatic twist on everything. So cute. I love that picture!
LoVE It!!! She's adorable! So excited to see what #3 looks like! Hope you're feeling great!!!
hee hee...So cute and I'm sure Paul loves the drama just tell him she gets it from him :)
A LITTLE OF HER MOM AND A LITTLE OF HER DAD. HOLLYWOOD I LIKE IT.
Thankfully, she's much less complicated than Hollywood though! We sure do love her.
Thats awesome! I love the little look on her face like, "ya I know Im hot". What a doll!
Your daughter is a doll!
Way cute photo! You girls rock! and so exciting that you are adding another one!
Post a Comment