So first thing Monday morning after we got to Paul's parents house, they took us to the Boot Barn to get the kids some cowboy boots! They kids were so excited. We got them each a cowboy hat to top off the cowboy attire. Brig got into character right off, on our way out the store he said in with a cowboy drawl
"I need to get me some biscuits!"
The kids couldn't wait to get back to the house and head outside in their new gear. Raegan was a crackup, she kept telling us that now that she had boots she was going to "step in the horse poop." And as soon as we got back she headed straight to the horse poop. Oh man, oh man!!



6 comments:
Ok seriously could they be any cuter! Man I just want to kiss them! I love Reagans pink hat! Adorable!
Oh I LOVE all the pictures!!! They are darling!!! Definitely Cannon blood with loving the shooting and cowboy things!!! We start them young now! :)
getty up!!!!
That is so cute! I love the pictures!
LOVE the cowboy/girl photo shoot! They are style'n on the range for sure! Priceless!
You need to get a bunch of those framed ASAP!!I can totally picture Raegan saying that:)
Post a Comment