Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shooting with the Boys...

I was lucky to get to go with the Cannon Boys to the shooting range (Paul's mom is so sweet and stayed back with Raegan). Paul and his Dad were so excited to get Brig shooting some guns...Brig was ready for the challenge.

Paul taught him the ropes



Grandpa gave some great tips, he knows what he is talking about that's for sure.
Yep, me and my pregnant belly even got some shots in
Paul loves loves loves shooting...so it was fun for him to get in some practice
Paul and his Dad
His Dad is big time into guns...you would be amazed at his collection. He is also part of a Cowboy Single Action Shooting club and is known as "Pack Saddle Slim"
So shooting with the Cannon Boys is serious business.
hahaha
I had so much fun watching Paul and Brig together. Brig loved the shooting and after every shot asked "Did I Get It??"

That's My Boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww good old fashion fun shooting!!! I miss it :( I haven't been to the Whisky Bottle Break for three or four years--every time we have one I have to work, or leave early for some LAME reason!! I can't wait to get Sean out there...he loves guns as much as any person in our family ha ha Brig looks great out there!

JaMie HeApS said...

i love that you and your belly were both doing some shooting. i can twaite to see you monday.... happy days

Tami said...

Wow good for you! I should probably do that so I am more comfortable with a gun. They kind of scare me!

jenny said...

pack saddle slim! sweet! i think we should all come up with cowboy names...

Mary and Ryan said...

That is awesome! I think Raegan would have liked the shooting! I want to come stay with Pauls parents!!