visitor running away from my house on St Patricks day morning...

and this is what he left...
The kids were so excited for green milk and leprachaun cereal, but wanted to know why the leprachaun didn't stick around to play...
well of course, he didn't want to share his
pot of gold!
15 comments:
how fun. what a cute idea trish! :)
So cute! Raegan couldn't look happier. What a fun mom. See you tonight!
How cute! Brielle looked for a leprechaun too and couldn't find one. Lucky Charms is such a good idea:)
that is so fun! And what a darling picture!!!!! Reagan looks like she's having the best day! ha ha
That's a great idea! Much easier and more practical than making a big green breakfast. I might have to steal that idea for next year. Way to go Trish.
Could your kids possibly be any cuter? They are spitting images of you and Paul! Looks like they had a fun day!
I love it!!
This year is the first year I have ever heard of green milk. Where have I been. I have heard two versions of where green milk comes from...one, from the cow; two, leprechan pee. Hum. The second was from a family of all boys. Loved the Lucky Charms idea too. Very cute photo. LOVE your blog!
they are magically delicious - just like those kiddos!
Could you be any cuter? I submit that you could not!
sneaky little suckers. glad you got some tasty ceral out of it.
What a fun mom you are!
Your mom skills kick my butt. You have lucky kids :)
What a super cute idea! The only thing that comes to mind for me is green eggs and ham...and lets be honest, even I don't think those look very appetizing! And what fun to have your parents in town!
Jenny
D is still blaming farts on leprechons:)
Post a Comment