My cousin works at the Air Force Base here {they are moving this summer...boo hoo} and they reminded us about the Tucson Air Show.
So we decided that would be a perfect way to end Spring Break with a bam
So we decided that would be a perfect way to end Spring Break with a bam
12 comments:
I mean seriously could your little one be any cuter? I don't think so! She is beautiful I want to take her picture!!!!
Oh my gosh, that chubby little grin! I seriously need to squeeze her.
Oh Jake would have loved this. And really how do you always have yourself and all your kiddos so well put together! And that headband on Morgan ADORABLE! You really need to start your own business. Love her cheeks too they remind me of Abbie's!
The airshow looks so fun. We always meant to do that while we were in Tucson. But never made it. Sigh.
You guys always do so many fun things! That pic of you and Morgan is just priceless!!!!
That looks like a fun time! I LOVE that Brig is wearing his BYU hat. LOL! and kiss that babies cheeks for me!
No you can't beat that! How fun!!
matt would LOVE that. he loves planes and we all know free entertainment. good work guys.
what fun pictures & a fun day!! I always loved going to the military air shows in texas...they are amazing!!!
Looks like a super fun time, and I love MOrgan sporting the Ping logo, way to represent:)
Where are all the pictures of the planes?
Another fun day with your cute family. You are all so photogenic. Love the photos. Loved the big motorcycle.
Post a Comment