Paul's Dad sent these pictures asking us to vote
Mustache or No Mustache?

We even got this hilarious card that he made along with his request!
So I thought I would get even more input for him to help make his decisionso the Question goes to you....
Mustache or No Mustache??
Please Vote!
13 comments:
mustache it gose wo well with the outfit.
When you have the priviledge of owning a get-up like that one-- then for sure 100%, no doubt about it, MUSTACHE!!
(jamie we are so insync posting at almost exact time)
don't you love it when people leave comments for other people on your post????
MUSTACHE! That dude is so awesome! And you wonder where your children get their energy...
Vote no for the mustache? Yeah...and Grizzly Adams had a beard... (Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!)
Yes, the breakfast argument is compelling!
Yes to the moustache!! yee-hawwww!!
Im going to go with no, I think a mustache is always a bad idea, but you know me, I like my men hairless
Mary, Pauls Dad said to tell you this in response to your comment:
"A Good Woman Will Cut Through the Brush to Make it to The Picnic!"
:)
A picnic is better on a freshly cut lawn, dont you think?
I just like picnics in general, anything involving a good sandwich and dc it doesn't matter the circumstance!! :)
Agreed! That sounds like fun! We should have a picnic! Start the planning!
Post a Comment