Dang why can't we have a Thanksgiving point here. You know the guy in our ward basically owns it so why doesn't he just build one here???? LOL Also I love the pics and especially Brigg's Patch.... it reminds me of something I can't think of what...mmmmm let me think and I'll get back to you. So fuN!!
Wow! Paul is for sure the creepiest vampire! I have heard of other people from Utah going to "Thanksgiving Point" it must be really fun! I love that Utah has so much to do.
6 comments:
Dang why can't we have a Thanksgiving point here. You know the guy in our ward basically owns it so why doesn't he just build one here???? LOL
Also I love the pics and especially Brigg's Patch.... it reminds me of something I can't think of what...mmmmm let me think and I'll get back to you.
So fuN!!
Thanksgiving Point is for sure a reason to miss Utah.
About the patch, Jeannie, mine was not quite that good looking.
Love the pics! I love how your kids always smile!
oh so cute!
p.s. i found another link to that video that seems to work, so you can try it again if you want to.
love your guts!
Hey... how do you still have such a cute blog? I want MatieKay back.
Wow! Paul is for sure the creepiest vampire! I have heard of other people from Utah going to "Thanksgiving Point" it must be really fun! I love that Utah has so much to do.
im living here and havent hit that yet... sound like some weekend plans.
Post a Comment