Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Friends...The Hamiltons


We also got to visit with Julie and her cute boys!
Brig and Crew picked it right back up like they play everyday! Glad they will ALWAYS be friends, no matter where we live.
And of course Julie & I had to take a "kissy face" picture for old times sake, I swear 99.9% of our high school pictures were just that!
Sorry there are no pics of Raegan & Ryder...they were both a little tired for a photo session by the time the camera came out.
It was great to get to visit and catch up!
Love You Guys!

4 comments:

laura said...

It is fun having dark hair for a change, but I still think blondes have more fun! I just did it without telling Dallas and he is the same as Paul, he likes the blonde better but oh well! It took us about an hour to get to Wilcox. You just stay on the 10 and go east then you are there. It was way worth it! You guys should go.

JaMie HeApS said...

GOTTA LOVE THE KISSING PIC SO FASHIONABLE.

JessieC said...

okay, seriously Trish you gotta help me with my new blog! Yours is so cute and crafty.

jeannie said...

It's hard to leave friends behind when you move. I hate that!! More than that I hate being the one left behind. YUCK!! Cute page!