I love the song you put on here, who sings it?
precious pics, my fave is the sleeping one. The popsicle pic made me want one!
It's called "Bubbly" and it's by Colbie Caillat!
I'm sad to see the Utah posts go. I like them!!
oh that drive is quite the drive, where you kids good cuz they look like they were angels. i want to eat them.
Boo for driving back to Arizona. Boo! :)
That picture of the kids sleeping was good to see knowing you had at least some moments of peace and quiet on the way home! Looks like a really fun trip!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the song you put on here, who sings it?
precious pics, my fave is the sleeping one. The popsicle pic made me want one!
It's called "Bubbly" and it's by Colbie Caillat!
I'm sad to see the Utah posts go. I like them!!
oh that drive is quite the drive, where you kids good cuz they look like they were angels. i want to eat them.
Boo for driving back to Arizona. Boo! :)
That picture of the kids sleeping was good to see knowing you had at least some moments of peace and quiet on the way home! Looks like a really fun trip!
Post a Comment