Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Carving!

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!


We finally got to pumpkin carving last night, I know a little late.
But better late then never, right?
Brig had great fun, Raegan was pretty tired, and grouchy. But it was a fun night.
Brig named the Jack-OLantern "Bob"!
(oh and by the way...in the one pic Brig and I are making scary faces)

9 comments:

Jana said...

Brig is much scarier than you :)

jeannie said...

Those are some SWEET carving skills!!
I hope the VAMPIRES didn't come and get you last night!! squeed squeek!!

JessieC said...

Hey, did I miss when you told us what happened when Paul saw your dark hair? Did he like it? Bob looks great in those pictures!:) Happy Halloween to everyone!

JaMie HeApS said...

NOW WHAT PIC ARE YOU PULLING A SCARY FACE IM CONFUSED. GREAT PUMPKINS BOB IS FANTASTIC, AND YES I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE UPDATE ON WHAT PAUL THOUGHT ABOUT THE DEW.

Mary and Ryan said...

Brig is so good at making scary faces!! He gives it 100% every time, I love it. Good work on the pumpkins, Dont be surprised if Ryan calls up Paul to ask him how to do it!

Marianne Henderson said...

Looks fun - when did you change your hair color? You look a lot more like Jana than before!

Heather O. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Especially Brig!

Heather O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Love the pumpkin carving! I also love the new dark hair trisha!
nat