Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Land of Magic

We had such a fun weekend with the kids on our little family trip to Disneyland and Sea World. The kids were truly in heaven, it was so much fun to just watch them soak it all in and to get soo excited at eVeRyThInG they saw!
Brig in "True Disneyland Style"



Raegan loved playing in Minnie's House, she could have sat and ran the dishwasher there ALL DAY long!
The Highlight of the Trip for Brig was definitely seeing Mickey!



Raegan had a bLaSt, but definitely got tuckered out!





Brig the "Pirate"



Disneyland was definitely a HIT!
It was so awesome to watch the kids...like they say, MAGICAL!

10 comments:

Jana said...

Oh I wish I could have seen their faces - thank you for taking so many darling pictures!

jenny said...

i am so jealous! what a fun trip. brig is such a hoot! i love the pirate wink. ay, ay, matey!

laura said...

Yay! That makes me want to go SO bad! I love Brig's pirate faces. It is so fun to see the joy through childrens faces!

Unknown said...

Great pictures, lasting memories...

Marianne Henderson said...

I wish we could have been there! I loved it when Brig wanted to make sure I understood that he was in a boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean(not in the water).

Mary and Ryan said...

They look so happy!! You guys are such good parents to take them to the happiest place on earth!! So glad it was fun!

Heather O. said...

Looks like everyone had fun!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh im jealous, what would i give to be in that magical place. love all the pics expecially the pirate. arggg.

jeannie said...

You guys took some precious pictures!! I'm so glad you had the time of your life! You guys deserve it!

Sharee Gariety said...

How FUN!!! I need to get back out there someday. I'll bet it's so much more fun with little kids. (Some of mine are too little; I guess I'll wait for them to get a little older so they can enjoy it more.) Anyway, I"m glad you guys got to go and had such a blast! And I love Brig's pirate face. What a riot that kid is!