Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Little Polar Bears

Brig & Raegan just finished their swim lessons for the summer, and they did GREAT! It was fun to watch their progression from the first week all the way until the fourth week.
Raegan loved her class.
The first 2 weeks her class was pretty big, but the last 2 weeks there were only 3 of them and they had 2 teachers most of the time. She loved her darling teacher Carly
(no pictures of her).
Her favorite thing to do was hang on to the side of the pool and then dunk her head all of the way under. She kept calling to me "Mommy, watch what I can do?" She never bored of it. She also got really good at blowing bubbles, kicking and swimming with her teacher. She learned front floats and back floats and how to do BIG arms (with the teachers support)!


Brig is my little POLAR BEAR! The teacher caught on quickly and did a good job playing along with the polar bear concept. Brig did so good. By the end of the lessons he learned to swim on his own, if he can learn to come up for breath he will be good to go. In the picture he is on the kickboard, which he thought was super fun. He learned to dive in and swim "big arms". But his favorite way to swim is of course, like a polar bear, under water! And he picked it up quick.




Good Job to my kiddos, I am excited for next year to see what else they can learn.

8 comments:

Jewels said...

They look so cute. How fun that their classes where for 4 weeks. Here they are only one week! Kind of stinks, but I didnt have Crew go this year! Anyways reagan is such a doll I just want to squeeze her. Next time you guys are here I will do her nails again:) Love ya!

Jana said...

i love it. i love them. i love you.

Reed Family said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I just had to tell you though, your blog came up and my daughter Jemma started dancing cuz your music is SwEeT!

jeannie said...

Love those kiddos! Brig you are an awesome polar bear!!! Raeg you are a little tenderkins!!

Tami said...

What cute kids you have! That looks like so much fun. They really are adorable!

laura said...

So cute! The look like they did a really great job! Way to go Brig and Raegan!!

Heather O. said...

Looks like they had fun. We did swimming lessons the past couple of weeks too. I think it really helped.

Mary and Ryan said...

So cool that Brig can swim!! He is very good at being a Polar Bear, I have seen it first hand! What a sweet cute polar bear Raegan is too!