Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Family



My sister Jana, has an amazing and talented sister-in-law Lily who took our pictures while we were in Utah! These are the ones she has sent me so far, I LOVE THEM!

10 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh Lily, how we love her.

Elise said...

your family is just TOO cute for words!! love the pictures!!!

Cori Henderson said...

What adorable pictures! Your kids are so darling!!!

jeannie said...

I love every single one of them!!! You guys look fabulous-o!!

Tami said...

wow, she did an awesome job!! You have such a cute family, seriously. And Trisha you are looking pretty dang fantastic!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the pics they turned out so cute!!!

Heather O. said...

Beautiful pictures! I'll have to get her to do my family sometime...

Mary and Ryan said...

Those turned out so so so so so so cute!! I love them!

Jana said...

Lily is the best... plus she had some darn cute subjects! Love you guys!

Marianne Henderson said...

I have to agree with Jana. Lily is an artist, but she also had a lot to work with.