Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playdate


Our friends, Mary and Ryan, had their Anniversary yesterday so we got to watch their kids so they could go out to dinner. The kids had a blast running around, playing Batman, riding bikes, watching "Phineas & Ferb", riding the bucking horse (aka Paul) and rough housing! They squeezed a lot in a couple of hours.
Raegan, Brig & Dallas


They even left Baby Dylan for the 1st time ever, he is such a sweetheart!

It made for a fun night!

12 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! I love playdates! My little Brielle was looking at your blog with me-in that top picture Raegan looks a little sad. Brielle sad,"Oh! Poor little super hero!"

Mary and Ryan said...

Thanks you guys!! Dallas had a blast, and I still can't believe you got him to eat green beans!!

JaMie HeApS said...

you guys look like some tough batmas, and i can just imagine paul being the horse sounds and all.

Jana said...

Looks like fun. I am so jealous that you got to snuggle a little guy all night... I'm sure you loved it :).

Tami said...

What cute kid's. That little Dallas look's like he could be a baby gap model, he is a cute kid.
It's nice having good friends to hang out with when you live away from home. That's really cool!

Sharee Gariety said...

Trish, I love the sepia-toned pictures you have on the side of your blog. They are DARLING!!!

Josh and Sarah said...

Trisha,

Wow, looking at all your pictures it is clear that it has been a while since I have seen you. I am glad to see that you are doing so well.

jeannie said...

Cute little batman's!!! and how fun to snuggle with baby Dylan, he is a snuggly one!!

Jewels said...

I knew you would love that story:) That was so freaking funny when you did that to the popcorn. Yeah really how hard is it trish to pop a bag of popcorn? I sure hope that was the first and the last bag that you ever started on fire:) Oh my gosh Reagan looks so freaking cute I just love it! Love ya and Have a really good weekend!

laura said...

How did you get all three kids to stand still for a picture!? So cute!

laura said...

We didn't end up going to Disneyland or Seaworld. Now I am sad and wish we had gone. My mom was the only other person who wanted to go. Hey I am going to see Dallas' mom this weekend, I will get your sweatshirts. Maybe we can get together next week!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hey Trisha,
It's sure been a long time! You have such a cute family. I can't believe you have two kids. Time sure does fly by!