here's your message of the day: hope all is going well and you are having fun with your cute family and have you been to rod works?? hee hee and have fun with Jamie tomorrow, give them all a little bum pinch for me!!
I like the messages! Yes, I am having BLAST with my fam!! Rod Works was fantastic, we are going to hit Tai Pan tonight! And of course we had a wonderful time with the Heaps!! What u been up to??
Good work on your rod works purchases. I can't wait to see them!! Thanks so much for hooking me up. I am jealous about your shopping trip tonight you are going to be coming home with some serious cute things for your house! Kyle and Reece and I are going to hit IN and OUT today for lunch. YUM!!
I thought you may be getting sick of them. HA HA Trisha you really rock I mean really really rock Thanks so much for the shopping skills and I owe you like 15 inconviences now so ask away. drive safe!
Trisha & Paul...This may be the best blog I have ever visited...you have a beautiful family & I love all the words of gratitude! These are the good old days, and never forget that! We love you & would love to see you when you are in town again! Love, Aunt Jeralee
12 comments:
Cute indeed!!!!!!!!!
i'll miss those little poopies while your in Utah!! ps give jamie and her little poopies a big smooch for me!!
oh i cant waite to love on these monkeys.
yes they are. and speaking of cute, your blog gets cuter every 5 seconds!
HA I know your not here!! just thought I'm going to leave you little messages everyday anyways!!
Good thing...I'll be checking for them!!
here's your message of the day:
hope all is going well and you are having fun with your cute family and have you been to rod works?? hee hee and have fun with Jamie tomorrow, give them all a little bum pinch for me!!
I like the messages! Yes, I am having BLAST with my fam!! Rod Works was fantastic, we are going to hit Tai Pan tonight! And of course we had a wonderful time with the Heaps!! What u been up to??
Good work on your rod works purchases. I can't wait to see them!! Thanks so much for hooking me up. I am jealous about your shopping trip tonight you are going to be coming home with some serious cute things for your house!
Kyle and Reece and I are going to hit IN and OUT today for lunch. YUM!!
Jean, where are tha daily comments you said you were leaving?? I'm waiting!!! haha!
I thought you may be getting sick of them. HA HA
Trisha you really rock I mean really really rock Thanks so much for the shopping skills and I owe you like 15 inconviences now so ask away. drive safe!
Trisha & Paul...This may be the best blog I have ever visited...you have a beautiful family & I love all the words of gratitude! These are the good old days, and never forget that!
We love you & would love to see you when you are in town again!
Love,
Aunt Jeralee
Post a Comment