Yeah! This is what I've been waiting for! I'm excited to see the overload of post and pictures from your trip. It was so good to see you both. Hopefully next time you are up we can have a little more time together! Your kids are ADORABLE! So fun in person! :)
Oh and you don't need to sign your name as Trisha Cannon.. I know who you are! :)
looks like you lived it up with the fam, while you where here. all i know is im still basking in the few hours we spen and dax cant stop talking about brig. what will i do?
First, Hilary thinks your blog is the "cutest thing she's ever seen"--that's a direct quote! Second, your kids are adorable--that's just a fact. It looks like you have a healthy and happy family. Nice work.
We're fairly new to this whole 'blog thing,' but we'll make sure to stay updated on your lives.
7 comments:
Your trip looks so fun!! Nothing better than spending quality time with the fam!!
cute, cute. miss your guts.
Yeah! This is what I've been waiting for! I'm excited to see the overload of post and pictures from your trip. It was so good to see you both. Hopefully next time you are up we can have a little more time together! Your kids are ADORABLE! So fun in person! :)
Oh and you don't need to sign your name as Trisha Cannon.. I know who you are! :)
Amanda Coon :) :)
Your family is so cute and those pictures make me miss Utah and green-ness!! keep 'em coming.
looks like you lived it up with the fam, while you where here. all i know is im still basking in the few hours we spen and dax cant stop talking about brig. what will i do?
Trish & fam...
First, Hilary thinks your blog is the "cutest thing she's ever seen"--that's a direct quote! Second, your kids are adorable--that's just a fact. It looks like you have a healthy and happy family. Nice work.
We're fairly new to this whole 'blog thing,' but we'll make sure to stay updated on your lives.
Much love,
Tyler (your cousin)
All I can say is I miss my daily "Hi Nana". I love you all!
Post a Comment