Friday, October 19, 2007

The Heaps!!

We got to visit our "Tucson Buddies" the Heaps!
It was such a blast, as always.
I was lucky enough to get one of Jamie's yummy lunches and a Jamie Haircut! And Brig was so excited to get to play with Dax. Those two are awesome together, they love to wrestle and as Brig would say "Play Rough"! And that's just what they did. Later that day Brig told Paul that he played "College Football" with Dax! And Jace...he is as cute as ever!
We miss you Heaps!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

jenny said...

i need a jamie haircut. in fact, i haven't had my hair cut since the last time jamie cut it. so sad! :(

Mary and Ryan said...

Ahhh, the Heaps. I cant believe those stinkers left us! So good you got to fill up with some good quality Heaps time! We need a refill!

jeannie said...

I need a jamie hair-do too!! My bangs need some help!! Jamie can we can make a duplicate of you so we can have one of you here??
I bet the kids had so much fun seeing each other. That is always fun and nothing like Jamie's yummy food!! She always goes all out.

JaMie HeApS said...

wow my HEAD IS HUGE. thats funny that i made you stand to steps ahead of me so our heads would look the same and it needed to be about 8. SAD.
we love you guys and are excited for you next visit.... after christmas right?

laura said...

Looks like you guys had a great week! How was the carride home? :) I don't know Jamie but I think I need a haircut from her too! Why doesn't Tucson have any good hairstylists?