I had these letters, and was tired of the shelf that they were on in Raegan's room.I have been trying to decide what to do with them, and got the idea from my sister, Jana, who put letters on plaques for her little boy's room (turned out sooo cute). I tweaked the idea a little and made frames to put them on instead, but the concept is the same.
Anyways, here's the finished project:
Anyways, here's the finished project:


5 comments:
SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!! LOVE it! Reagan is so lucky to have a cute mom that decorates her room so darling. Cute room for a cutie pie girl!
so darling you are quite the decorator. i want to decorate!!
I love it. I wish I had a little girls room to decorate, I can just watch you decorate yours!
Looks great, T! You are just so creative.
i likey!! maybe you should teach an enrichment class on that!! :) or at least show me how you did them.
Post a Comment