Monday, October 29, 2007

A New Season....A New Look!

I have been wanting to darken my hair for awhile now...
and I figured now that summer is over
it was a great time to take the plunge!
So Here It Is:

I Hope Paul likes it, we'll see when he gets home.

As for me, I think it's a fun change!

13 comments:

Stacie said...

I LOVE IT!!!

jeannie said...

You are one foxy brunette!! HUBBA HUBBA!! I love it!

JaMie HeApS said...

whoot whoo now that is one GOOD LOOKIN BRUNETT i love it trish love it. im sure pual will be all over you tonight "its like a new women"

me likee!!!!

Jana said...

YAY! YOU ARE SO STINKING CUTE!

Mary and Ryan said...

I love it!! That is so fun, it is like you get to be a whole new woman! Love it!! Very cute!

jenny said...

wow! love it!! did you do the color?

laura said...

Way to go! Dallas is already trying to convince me to go back blonde. Don't let Paul do the same. I love it on you!

Trisha said...

Yes Jenny I did do it! Hope it looks okay!

And Laura...Paul prefers me blonde too! But I needed a change. Stay strong Laura :), your looks cute dark too.

jenny said...

it looks so good! i told jean that you natural blondes turning brunette are making us real brunettes look bad. my hair is not nearly as shiny as that!

Trisha said...

Thanks, but I am actually a natural brunette...just a lot lighter brown.

JessieC said...

I love it! Now we really look like sisters:) Thanks for your help tonight with dinner, and I love your letters by the way.

kandj said...

fabulous!

Amanda said...

SUPER CUTE! I love it!