Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treat

We went to our ward TrUnK-oR-tReAt last night!
Brig is Captain Hook, and takes the role very seriously. When the costume is on he gets into character, and won't respond to anything but "Captain Hook". He also informed every person that he saw that he was Captain Hook, and corrected everyone who called him a "Pirate"! That kid has a great imaginination.
Raegan was Tinkerbell, and I might add a cute one. She is a natural. We put her costume on and right away she was twirling in circles saying "Princess" and granting us all wishes (by whacking you on the head with her wand)!
I was an A's fan, and if you ask Paul what he was he's say "goodlooking" (what a dork)!
It was a great night, and the kids left with lots and lots of CaNdY...and more to come on HaLlOwEeEn!

7 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Such cute costumes. What a fun night, minus the yucky chili I had. Hopefully all the wishes Raegan granted will come true!

jeannie said...

OH MY cute costumes!! They are such cute little munchkins! Yes it was a fun night and tell Paul if he is going to dress up to be good looking he needs to wear more makeup next time. ha ha ha ha ha ha. oh my I am funny!! JK Paul you really pulled it off.

JaMie HeApS said...

those are the cutest pirates and tinkerbells out here. i can just pitcher brig imagining the whole night he really was a pirate. where was you and paul outfits?

laura said...

How cute! I love the picture of Raegan from the back. Her costume is adorable! What about your vampire costumes? I thought they were great.

Jana said...

so so adorable. i love you guys...

Marianne Henderson said...

What cuties!

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

how cute is that! Love the costumes! Your kids are adorable!
nat