Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Utah, Utah, Utah




12 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Please come back to us after!! I know how much you love it there!! Have fun and enjoy fall!! We will miss you!

Heather O. said...

Meet you there!

Stacie said...

will you be here conference weekend?

Trisha said...

Sounds good Heather! And yes Stacie.....I am so excited we will ge to see you there!! When are you coming? I listed everyone Brig got to see when we get there and I wish you could have seen how big his eyes got. He is so excited!

jeannie said...

OK you can go but only because I want some rodworks goods. oh yah I need to give you mulla!! oh yes and hurry back so we can get planning to wear our fangs!! tell your mama thanks for lending me the book!!

Stacie said...

can life get any better? i submit that it canNOT! i get there friday evening. you?

Trisha said...

Friday afternoon! See ya TOMOROW!!!!! wahoo!

Jana said...

SO EXCITED!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaMie HeApS said...

ye ha we cant and i mean CANT WAITE to see you cannons my kids are going to be in heavin!!! i better come up with some good lunch recipies so we can chow together.

laura said...

Have fun in Utah! Hope Paul does well at phase 6. It is so nice when it is over! I have my husband back! Call me when you get back and have fun, I am jealous you get cooler weather for a while.

laura said...

I am glad you're back! Did you have fun in Utah? Dallas is going out of town for the weekend so maybe we can get together next week. Or call me if you are bored, I will be home! :)